News by TSU
Radio equipmentAre you a manufacturer, importer or distributor of radio equipment and need help, support or information in this area? Do not hesitate to contact our specialists.
NEW RED DIRECTIVE 2014/53/EU
Do you know what change has been made in the radio equipment legislation?
The change in radio equipment conformity assessment occurred between 2016-2017 Directive 2014/53/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to the making available on the market of radio equipment and repealing Directive 1999/5/EC (R&TTE).
The new directive has been in force since 13 June 2016. Until 12 June 2017 a transitional period was still in place when equipment under the current R&TTE Directive could be marketed.
Compliance with the requirements of EU directives on radio equipment is mandatory for all EU-produced radio equipment and equipment imported, sold or distributed in the EU.
Only products marked with the CE mark are considered to meet the requirements of all directives applicable to the product category, thereby ensuring their legal access to all EU Member States.
Based on the increasing demand from its customers, the TSU has decided to extend the offer of its services to product conformity assessment with the requirements of the RED Directive. It is currently preparing to obtain accreditation and subsequent notifications for this area.
How can we help you?
We prepare a range of services that will make it easier for you (producers, distributors ....) to place your products on the EU market:
- Consulting what requirements your radio equipment applies to
- EU type-testing of radio equipment in accordance with the requirements of the harmonized standards relating to the RED Directive
- Conformity assessment by the notified body with the requirements of the RED Directive.
- Advice on the declaration of conformity and application of the CE marking to your product
What are the benefits for you from working with an accredited and notified TSU Piešťany, š.p.?
- Save time and costs by identifying CE marking requirements
- Minimize the risks
- You get a competitive advantage
- Use complete solutions - using a full range of consulting, testing and certification services.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our experts:
Ing. Tomáš Bednárik email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ing. Dušan Vernarský email: email@example.com
More info >>>
Annual inspection of playgrounds
Our employees were authorized to carry out the main annual control of playgrounds by an authorized person in 2017.
More info >>>
New climate test chamber for large products
At the beginning of August 2017, TSU launched a new climate test chamber VC3 7340 produced by Voetsch Industrietechnik.
More info >>>